Nuffnang Ads

5.11.16

How I boost my Self-Esteem+What I did today?



It is normal for girls to be jealous of other girls.
When I see someone with has a hot body,
I look at myself and think that I can't have that type of body.
I always tell myself I look like a potato :(
When I see someone who is successful,
I look at myself and think that I won't be as successful as them.
When I meet someone who has better skin condition than you,
I look at myself and think that you will never get rid of them.

I always have that mind set that I'm not pretty nor can I be successful.
A few weeks ago,my beautician send me a message about a beauty image workshop.The title immediately attract me to know what is this workshop all about!I decided to go after a few thoughts.
Today was the day of the workshop at Nippon Menard.
Schedule
1.Breakfast
Breakfast was ok.

2.Bihada(Embellir routine)
I know how to do this,I even won something for making the best firm bubble :D

3.Lunch
I didn't eat much cause I was not use to the healthy food

4.Talk by Sheila Wong
She's one motivational speaker and she is good at what she does.She shows how much she cares about her life and she's willing to share her experiences with everyone!She really has that passion in what she do.(You can see it in her)

What I learned was,
How to dress according to occasion and body type
How to check what is our body type
How to give a first good impression to people 
& so much more!

I don't know how but after hearing her talk,I regained my self-esteem back!
I feel like I can be pretty on the inside and on the outside.

5.End
Reached home quite late cause I keep going wrong direction(I even used waze -.-)


These are my top 5 ways on how I built my Self-Esteem
1.IDGAF about what people say about me
2.Love myself
3.Find motivation
4.Make a change
5.Accept the fact


Mention:
Beautician
Rachel Lim

Sheila Wong

No comments: