Nuffnang Ads

21.1.17

WHY?!


Fairy Lights gives me positive vibes haha

Wooo....This month passed by so quickly!It's going to be Chinese New Year soon!YAY
Lazy month for me here haha #Don'tBeLikeMe
OK so here goes.Another rant!

I don't understand why people still think that you're the same one trillion years ago?
I don't understand why people judge a book by its cover?
I don't understand why people think you'll never change?
I don't understand why people tryna pull you down?
I don't understand why poeple are so ...I have tons to say but neh.Too much

Firstly,they don't see your often.Then they tryna understand you without even wanting to get to know you and make quick judgement base on your past.When they see that you're happy and successful,they will find a way to bring you down!Like hello,no life is it!?What are your objectives?Will all these made your life happier?Or will it bring you luck?Or will it change your life?Or Is it beneficial in your life?

No hate tho,just trying to be positive!


How I usually overcome?
1.I try to not give a damn!
2.I'll try to see the good in people
3.If I am doing something wrong,I will try to change.
4.I will seek for advise
5.Pray

I'm sorry if this post bore you but if you do feel the same way as i do,tell me how you overcome it? :)

No comments: