Nuffnang Ads

1.1.17

Thoughts on 2016

(This pic was taken in the beginning of year)

2016 has come to an end.Am looking for to the year ahead! :)
I'm the type of person who regrets and hated my life every single year,but this year,everything was different.At the beginning of the year,I was anxious about what will happen in the year 2016,but in the end everything was good.Had my ups and downs,reconnect with old friends,spend more time with people I loved.I am truly grateful for everything.I am truly bless with people who supported,loved,encouraged,motivated,stayed throughout this year.
From the bottom of my heart,THANK YOU!
Spread positivity and God Bless 

Top 5 list of things I achieved this year
1.Dyed my hair (Bleached+Crazy color)
2.Got my braces
3.Cut my hair
4,Took up hair course
5.Took up manicure course

No comments: