Nuffnang Ads

15.1.18

Thoughts on 2017



Ended 2017 with pain. Great 
It's my 2nd year of doing 'thoughts on (the previous year)'. YAY?
At the beginning of the year,everything was going great.
And when things starts to go smoothly for me,everything just doesn't fall right into its place. 
Many things I wanna share but its kind of personal to me.SORRY 

I've stayed strong,independent.
CRIED ALONE,LAUGH ALONE,I've even TALKED TO MYSELF. -.-
But no matter what you still need your parents.
When I'm at my lowest,I know MY PARENTS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME !
Cherish your parents,love and appreciate them.
I love you guys! 


Top 3 list of things I achieved this year
(I'm gonna narrow down to 3 things this time cause I didn't achieved much)
1.Reached the age of 21
2.Started my first full time job
3.Be independent(This is kind of a big thing for me,don't judge)





No comments: